'We value the business, the industry, our clients and the environment'
The management of the Company recognises that our activities may have an environmental impact and in devolping this policy we seek to confirm our commitment to manage environmental issues properly.
This policy has the full support of the Directors. In implimenting this commitment to manage our environmental impact properly we will:
- Fully comply with environmental regulations.
- Ensure that environmental considerations are integrated into or business decisions.
- Ensure that we use risk assessments in order to identify potential environmental risks to our business.
- Actively persue opportunities to minimise the environmental impact of our operations, concentrating particularly on the use of energy, waste disposal, and water discharges.
- Attempt to develop a wider understanding of environmental issues among our suppliers, and employees.
- Regularly review our policies to ensure that they remain properly aligned to the need to reduce waste and encourage the most effective utilisation of scarce resources
- Responsibilty for implementing the Environmental Policy Statements rests with the Directors.